Learn How to Pray the Rosary using simple steps shown below. You can even print a copy for your own use.
*Citations Listed Below.
- Begin with the Sign of the Cross. Pray the Apostles’ Creed while holding the crucifix.
- Pray an Our Father.
- Pray three Hail Marys.
- Pray the Glory Be, announce the first mystery, then pray an Our Father.
- Pray ten Hail Marys (called a decade).
- Pray the Glory Be and the Fatima Prayer.
- Before each decade, announce the next mystery, followed by an Our Father. For each set of ten beads, pray ten Hail Marys while meditating on the mystery.
- After the five decades are completed, pray the Hail, Holy Queen and the concluding Rosary Prayer.
*Information cited from “How to Pray the Rosary” pamphlet. Visit Our Sunday Visitor.
How to Pray the Rosary. Huntington: Our Sunday Visitor, 2007.
Illustration and 3d image provided by © Melvin Martell. © LibreOffice Draw.